View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:18 AM  
Nobb
Newborn Pup

Unhappy Worried about my hamsters.

I have two winter white dwarf hamsters, and am housing them together. I brought them home 4 days ago. Today when i woke up i saw poop all over the wheel, and inside their tubes, and on some of the bedding. For the past 4 days i have only seen their poop inside the sand bath, i just replaced the sand in the sand bath yesterday, why is there so much poop everywhere now? I just finished cleaning the wheel and the tubes because there was so much poop on them. Is this normal?
One of my dwarf hamsters also looked very tired today, it ran on the wheel for about 2 minutes then fell asleep, and walked around the cage with closed eyes, it kept walking a few steps then falling asleep, waking up walked a few steps, then fell asleep again. I was worried about it so i brought the water bottle closer to it and it drank a lot of water. My air con broke recently so i thought it might be tired because of the warm weather. After drinking the water it opened its eyes and walked around normally again, now my two dwarfs are sleeping next to each other inside the tube.
Should i be worried?
Nobb is offline   Reply With Quote