View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 05:51 AM  
lozzapops
Newborn Pup

Smile Opinions on the Living World Eco Habitat?

Hi,

I currently have an Ikea Samla Bin cage and a Zoo Zone 2 for my hamsters - I love the ZooZone 2 for my Robo but I know that some Syrians have been known to chew on the ridges and escape. I have been hunting for a suitable cage for a Syrian for a while, I want to find a large suitable cage. I liked the Skyline Marrakesh on Zooplus, due to it being mainly glass so majority of it chewproof but the floorspace isn't much bigger than the Samla. I also really like the Ikea Detolf but I know it's quite narrow. The large Living World Eco Green Habitat as seen on Zooplus looks great gives a total floorspace of 1442 square inches, and has good reviews (Living World Green Eco Habitat | Free P&P on orders £29+ at zooplus!) my concern is that it's made of wood and how chewproof this is. Was wondering if anyone who has it has experienced issues with theirs and if they did anything to prevent their hamsters from chewing at it? Thank you in advance Also, I like the look of the Barney cage but I would ideally prefer either something containing glass just to stop the bedding going through the bars and I don't want the hamsters to start bar chewing either

Last edited by lozzapops; 02-28-2018 at 05:58 AM.
lozzapops is offline   Reply With Quote