View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 09:49 AM  
zarch
Newborn Pup

Default Re: How to tame very hidey hamster, clicking his teeth

Im happy to here this post. My Tubro has been hiding/sleeping a lot. mostly goes out during the night and some during the day when i'm at work. He then makes a noise if i try to get get his attention/see where he is hiding. He does come out when im around but only when he feels like it most of the time, he isnt scared of me during these times either, just runs around and does his thing (sometimes running over my hand if i put it in).

I have been leaving him treats when i leave hoping he might see me as something good. Ill continue doing this in hopes he will come out more often knowing i'm a treat giver. I talk to him often when im home as well, i do think some issue is my cat being around when im in my home office (thats where he is kept since it has a door). ill lock her out during the day and when i take his cage top off but i cant lock her out all the time (im her fav human so she cries if i shut it for too long).

either way im glad to read this post and see the out come, it gives me good feelings.
zarch is offline   Reply With Quote