Thread: Meet Neve
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 01:36 PM  
Moon_flower
Newborn Pup

Smile Meet Neve

After introducing my other hamster in the syrian section, now it's the girl's turn!
This is Neve (Snow in italian)
I used to think she was a Winter White dwarf, as I have had only those in the past and she looked pretty much like them, but after reading different stuff on here I'm pretty convinced that she's a hybrid since she comes from a pet shop
Anyway let's move onto her story
Well, she was given to us by some family friends (main reason why I'm not sure about her species nor age) because apparently she used to bite the kids and they didn't want her anymore, we just assumed that the kids probably disturbed her during the daytime and/or they never tamed her, so we took her with us
She actually is a sweet little girl, maybe not the sweetest or more social hamster ever but surely she's not aggressive or anything, just may bite if you're disturbing her but that seems okay to me
A bit weird but she likes playing with our dog (don't judge please, I didn't introduce them)
She doesn't know how/like to run on the wheel, we tried to offer it to her but she wasn't interested, but maybe she'll try it in her new cage which we'll be upgrading soon (she came in the smallest cage ever, no space for anything other than house and food, you can see in the pics)
A bit of a long post but there's a lot to say about her story
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PicsArt_02-17-09.04.54.jpg (433.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg PicsArt_02-17-09.05.53.jpg (529.8 KB, 16 views)
Moon_flower is offline   Reply With Quote