View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 05:59 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Red mites killed by hamster

I am terribly sorry for your loss of Tiquito. My heart breaks for you and your husband. I am sure that you both did what you thought was best for you little ham so please don't blame yourselves. You gave Tiquito a wonderful life filled with so much love and care; I do hope that this as well as all the precious memories you have created with Tiquito help to give you peace. Hugs to you both.

RIP, dear Tiquito. May you be fully restored to good health and find much happiness and adventures at the Rainbow Bridge. Please send a lovely rainbow to you human parents who love and miss you so.

Fortunately, I have never had any issues with mites. I live in the U.S. and am always very vigilant about checking all bedding, food, toys, etc. prior to introducing them to my darlings. Thanks for your caring warning about these red mites - what a nightmare. It is very kind and thoughtful of you to post this thread while you are still grieving the loss of your beloved Tiquito. Take care of yourselves and please know that we are here for you.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 02-08-2018 at 06:13 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote