Thread: Goodbye Boris
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 09:51 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Goodbye Boris

I was heartbroken and in shock when I saw this thread - I was hoping that I had read the title wrong. I am so very sorry for your loss of the very special Boris - he captured our heart like all your hamster have done but something about Boris was truly special I always thoroughly enjoyed reading about his adventures as well as seeing his wonderful photoshoots, in which his adorable photos were always full of so much character and personality. You have shared so many wonderful memories together and looking at the photos he looks like he had lots of fun too! It was so evident that you and Boris had a very special bond with each other - he was also so very lucky to have a fantastic home with you with endless amount of love.

It must be very sad time for you at the moment losing to both Boris and Pasha so near to one another. I'm sure Boris and Pasha probably had a very special connection between each other and Boris didn't want to be alone without Pasha - just like with my Honey and Caramel.

Play well Boris at the bridge with Pasha and Max - and remember to get up to lots of mischief together.

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote