Thread: Goodbye Boris
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 10:43 PM  
Burakki
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Goodbye Boris

Oh no! I’m so devastated to hear this! Boris, you were always such a little bundle of joy and fun. I know I’ve been off Instagram for some time but I’ll forever hold dear conversations Boris and Marti had on instagram. All his photos have always been so funny and cool, just as he was. I can’t imagine how you’re feeling. That’s just horrible. I was in denial when I saw the thread, refusing to believe that it really was your Boris. I know that he’s with Pasha and Max now, but I can’t believe that he won’t be with us anymore. My heart goes with you and hamdad, please don’t be hard on yourselves, don’t blame yourselves, you did everything right. When I lost my beloved dog, I wasn’t with him and I actually wasted my last opportunity to see him, even though I didn’t know it would be the last time I still blame myself, so I know how intense it gets. Be strong and know that we all are there for you!

Be happy and free, Boris the handsomest ham of instagram. Marti sends you her love and lots of kisses!

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. I’ll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline   Reply With Quote