Thread: Goodbye Boris
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:25 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Goodbye Boris

Oh no, I am SO devastated for you, BP! I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the title of this thread here; my eyes are welling up with tears at your terrible loss of beloved Boris. My heart goes out to you and hamdad; losing a ham so dear to your heart is so painful but I couldn't even imagine losing two in such a very short time. I am so very sorry for what you are going through right now and I am here for you. Although I understand questioning "what if only. . . ?", please remember and know in your heart that you couldn't have possibly done any more for your darling fur baby. He always knew how devoted you were to him and how much he was truly loved and cherished. He certainly would have known that you and hamdad always did your very best for him, too. Sadly, it was probably just his time, and he was missing and wanting to be reunited with his loving brother Pasha. I am sure that they are together again and playing with Max and all their other wonderful friends at the Rainbow Bridge. He loves you both so very much and would want you to be alright and remember all the happy times you all shared together. I am sure your three hamboys are looking down with so much love on you and hamdad; they are now your tiny little fur angels keeping watch over all of the loved ones they had to leave behind. Boris truly was a magnificent ham always full of so much personality, charm, and silliness. I feel blessed to have gotten the opportunity to know him through all of your wonderful posts on his shared thread with dear Pasha. He certainly has brought me and so many other HCers so much happiness and laughter during his wonderful life. He was truly a photogenic comediham playing so many roles such as Count Hamula and Hamsta Paws; he was one of a kind. I will always remember him with great fondness. He will be greatly missed and live on in all the hearts of those who knew and loved him. You gave him the most amazing, loving home and no ham could be luckier. BP, please know that we are all here for you and hamdad. Find comfort in your many wonderful memories and let your loving hamily help your heart heal from the grief of losing your dear heart-ham. Such a lovely, touching tribute filled with so many precious pictures of your handsome, cuddly Boris. Huge hugs. xxx

RIP, dear Boris. Know that HC will never quite be the same without you; we love and miss you so. Have many adventures with Max, Pasha, and all the other beloved hams that have gone to the bridge before you. Please send extra rainbows to your mum and dad because they love and miss you so. If you happen to run into my dear, beloved Snickers at the bridge, please give her several extra whisker kisses because I miss her so.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 02-01-2018 at 02:08 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote