Thread: Goodbye Boris
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 12:10 PM  
Coco61
GrannyHam

Default Re: Goodbye Boris

Oh BP, I am devastated for you. I had to look at the thread title more than once to realise it was about Boris and not Pasha. I am truly sorry about the lost of your special heart Ham. I am grieving too. I have not posted a memorial to my baby Jeeves but it is posted on his main thread. Like you It was yesterday and I too wonder if I could have moved quicker with the vet. It was all over in 2 days and I remained stunned at losing Jeeves so young.
Your Boris, on the other hand, lived a long life full of love, fun and laughter. What fabulous photo shoots you took of your little character. There are so many to remember the best of him by. I am ashamed I only have 3 photos of Jeeves as I assumed there would be more time in warmer weather when he was fully tame.
Maybe Boris did indeed want to join Pasha, missing his brother. Maybe our two crossed soon after one another though I think Jeeves was first and would have been waiting for Boris with the others.
A supportive Hamdad is a good thing at this time. I have tidied up the cage but pass it still expecting him to be there. It must be so much more difficult for you missing your special Boris. Hugs to you both.
Run free and play with the hamily over the bridge Boris. Know you were much loved all your life in a very special place. You will be missed so much xx
Coco61 is offline   Reply With Quote