Thread: Hamster Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 12:29 PM  
kesaiserris
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Hamster Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMB View Post
Glad to know you got her back without too much problems. I just had a mini escape, whilst holding Oliver. He got onto the floor and there are places he could hide. Luckily he came out again and went into a flowerpot.

It could be useful to have something Stella likes to go into in case she escapes again.
Stella didn't escape so much as my daughter put her in a drawer, she climbed over and then climbed back out again when we started talking. She hasn't been so much trouble if she goes under the dresser she comes out when we call her name. What sort of things do you recommend?

Glad you you got your hamster back too! It is scary. 3 days after we got Stella she got out of her cage through the water bottle opening. We didn't have a water bottle because the pet stores were all sold out! It didn't occur to us she'd fit in that hole. At that time we had only just got her so she didn't know us that well. She hid in a plastic X-mas tree, we found her the following night because I put water out for her and she came out to drink and my husband was able to pick her up in the dark. I would have never seen her but he has like super senses.
kesaiserris is offline   Reply With Quote