View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 06:15 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Souffle's Advent Animals - Hamster Month December 2017

Just catching up on the last few days. Such amazing photos of all your pets, Souffle! Everyone looks like they are having the greatest time ever and are so adorable in all the photos. I love all the photos and thought it was so sweet that your darling kitty helped with the puzzle, too. I do hope that you and your family recover quickly and completely from your colds.

I am truly sorry to hear of sweet Tootsie's passing. She was a gorgeous and wonderful ham who will be greatly missed. She was very lucky to have you as her hamparent and always felt your love and care. Rest in peace, little one. May you have fun and adventures at the Rainbow Bridge. Hugs to you, Souffle. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for entertaining us all with your photos of your darling animals. This thread has given me so much joy seeing it. I am wishing you and your family (both humans and pets) a wonderful 2018; may it bring all that you are hoping for. I also look forward to seeing your advent animals again next December.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote