View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 08:23 PM  
SunnyOy
Hamster Pup

Talking Re: Myachick and Dumpling Diary

Merry Christmas to every hamster owner and every cute hamster!!

It has been a while since I have not updated anything about my hamsters. I was quite busy back to the end of my semester and a cuba trip right after. Only got time recently back home to Montreal.

I do not trust Hydro Quebec for their constant electrical supply to be reliable, so I asked one of my friends to stay at our place to take care of all of my three babies, in case there is another power outage in town. Luckily, she did a quite good job and all my hamsters remained the same weights as before.

The only thing which made me a bit sad is my hamsters found it hard to recognize me or my smell and they got a bit scared when I approached them right after I came back. Have you guys been through the similar issue?

Fortunately Myachick soon got back to me and let me rub his belly again after eating a delicious piece of boiled egg. I think he got pretty spoiled...

As for Dumpling, he is always a jumpy boy and it has been always hard for me to take pictures for him...His own photo thread along with Kiwi will follow Myachick's.

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg
SunnyOy is offline   Reply With Quote