View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 01:18 AM  
Mollyshamster
Newborn Pup

Unhappy Help!Im scared my hamsters dying

I have a Syrian hamster named nutmeg,I got her last July so I’ve had her for a year and a bit.shes been acting fine recently untill last night I couldn’t find her in her usual bed.She was sitting in a corner face towards the cage walls and she wouldn’t move,at first I thought she was sleeping but as I stroked her I realised she was awake she was breathing and moving her head a little bit she would violently shake from left to right.i picked her up to see if she was ok and I noticed a lot of diorehha and blood on her bottom. She has been eating and drinking fine recently and I noticed no change in her untill last night. In the morning she has moved from the original position I put her in to a new space in the cage I think this is a good sign as she has managed to move a little this morning she still wouldn’t move but I could see she was breathing and I’m unable to get her to vet care untill tomorrow night. I’m very scared that she won’t make it. Any help would be really appreciated thankyou.
Mollyshamster is offline   Reply With Quote