View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 10:12 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

Hee-HEE!!! Pumpkin sure knows how to get into a lot of fun and mischief. She is such a darling looking all innocent(?, lol) when caught chewing on her candy cane tube. Her expression is totally priceless and made me laugh so hard. It sure looks like she loves her tube to pieces, lol. I also love her photo entry for HOM and all the silly outtakes, too. I love all of the pics, but my absolute favorite one is her in the box. She sure had lots of fun exploring the props and looked as beautiful as ever. Lol, distracting Pumpkin with walnuts sure seems to do the trick. I'm so glad that you were able to capture some great pics of her beating the challenge. She sure is a pro walnut shell cracker; you will never need a nutcracker with her on the job, lol. I'm sure she loves waking you up for extra playtime since she can snooze all day if she so desires; it seems like both of our hamsters are trying to make us nocturnal just like them. Btw, you don't have to worry about Santa Paws ever forgetting you, Pumpkin; that would never happen because you are one spectacular ham deserving plenty of treats, presents, and love. You are totally unforgettable!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote