View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 04:40 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Thanks so much, SKB, Thin Lizzy, and Burakki. Today, my two fluffy girls decided that it was time to see Santa Claus. Of course, Snickers decided to try on a few different Christmas accessories and kiss the bling goodbye before she was off with Eros to see Santa. In the end, she decided to adorn herself with the lovely candy cane bow handkerchief since she wore the Santa hat last year. Being the senior piggy, she decided to show Eros exactly how to show Santa what a good little girl she is by sitting all prim and proper on his lap. Eros, on the other hand, decided to march right up and get right into Santa's face; she crawled directly on his white, fluffy beard to show Santa how fearless she is. She then decided it was time to take a nap in the middle of Santa's beard, but I told her it was time to go home since Santa had to visit with other animals today, too. I have to say that I was the proudest mum there beaming at my two amazing girls enjoying their special time with Santa in their own very special way.

Snickers

Eros

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote