View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 05:05 PM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Wow so many wonderful photos of both Eros and Snickers! Its been so lovely catching up - I did sit down to reply yesterday but Pumpkin started to demand to come out for her cuddle time so couldn't but I did showed her some of the pictures. It looks like both Eros and Snickers are getting into the Christmas spirit and enjoying all the fun which comes with it. Love seeing Eros exploring and climbing over her props - she know how to make the best and most adorable photos which always make me smile. Snicker looks so sweet being cuddled by Santa no doubt she squeaked in his ear what she wanted for Christmas - she also looks so cosy snuggled up amongst the santa hats! Beautiful photos of Eros in all her Christmas photoshoots - they are all so cute!!! although my favourites have to be the 5th and 8th photo from Eros's gingerbread photo shoot - they are perfect! She looks so beautiful even after just waking up from her nap. Pumpkin's says she now must write her letter to Santa paws too and says thank you to Eros for reminding her to do so!!!

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote