View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 05:51 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Introducing Eros

SKB, I'm sure you are right about our little hams' thoughts on receiving those extra treats and presents from Santa Paws, lol. Eros has already been thoroughly spoiled this month (as always), and it is just the beginning of December. I know it will continue throughout the rest of the month and beyond, too. How can I possibly resist not spoiling her every moment I have a chance since she is just so irresistible. Thanks for the compliments on the HOM entries and the outtakes, too. She was giving the Mouse Elf whisker kisses right on its nose. I think she was surprised that it didn't wake up and begin to giggle like crazy like I do when she gives them to me, lol. She tried it a few different times during that photo shoot which allowed me to take the pic that I submitted for December, but in the end she just decided that the Mouse Elf must have been to exhausted to wake up from such an amazing dream. As a result, she went straight to me and gave my hand a few whisker kisses instead. She probably wanted to be sure that her whisker kisses magic still worked on giving me plenty of giggles (which it did, of course). She is a really lovey-dovey ham, lol. Eros is getting some cuddles from me right now as I read your comments to her. She is very, VERY pleased you liked her photo shoots.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 12-03-2017 at 04:12 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote