View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 02:18 AM  
Bigmuffin101
Newborn Pup

Default Robo hamsters and levels?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out regarding having multiple Robo hamsters with levels in the cage. I am due to pick up 4 boys from a rescue centre next week that are all living together, although I am excited , I'm also concerned about them becoming territorial. I experienced this once with two Campbells Russian hamsters during my childhood that had to be separated.

I would really like to do my best to avoid the 4 hamsters from becoming territorial, then fighting and being separated if possible. Therefore, I have been doing further research into certain factors that can increase the likelihood of them becoming territorial.

One of the factors that was briefly mentioned was having levels in the cage, but I can’t find much information regarding this, thus I was wondering if anyone had experienced this or has any information regarding it?

The cage I have has been approved by the rescue centre but has levels which is why I’m concerned; the cage is the Wooden Small Pet Rodent Villa Hamster Cage.
Bigmuffin101 is offline   Reply With Quote