View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 08:50 AM  
Burakki
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Prince Lemon the Marshmallow

SKB, thank you!!! Prince Lemon is very happy that you like him! He’s practicing more disappearances to amaze everyone with!

Dreamtree, both of us are very happy that you love Prince Lemon! He’s a little show off and he is ecstatic that everyone appreciates him.

Ruth, yes, His seems to become fluffier with every day!

So, Prince Lemon has settled well. He’s not afraid of hands anymore, he likes to be taken out of his cage and allowed to play. He’s incredibly fast and active, I think even more than Marti. He’s like a little ghost. You see him, and three seconds later you don’t because he’s in a totally different place doing totally different things. He’s a tiny athlete because he adores bar climbing and the funniest thing is that he’s quite good at it. Most times he doesn’t just fall down, but he calmly climbs down with great expertise. He has plenty of bedding, so I’m not afraid of his stunts but he likes to scare me. He just suddenly appears on the bars looking at me even if one second ago he was in his wheel. He’s so fast!!!
He also seems part dog to me. He likes to rest in a little plastic bowl, the one he’s in the reaction photo, that was meant to be a temporary send bath, like a dog in a basket. He just curls up in there and rests, even though he threw away all the sand many days ago. He also tend to stand in front of me and hypnotize me when I’m eating, totally begging for a piece of my meal. I haven’t taken some photos in the last days since he was just too energetic but here are some of from a couple weeks ago.

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. I’ll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline   Reply With Quote