View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 10:15 PM  
RoboLover77
Newborn Pup

Smile Robo Hamster Cage Question

I got my first ever robo hamster today. I use to have the long haired teddy bear hamsters, but it’s been a couple years since I had a hamster and decided I wanted a hamster again. I had decided to try a new species and was considering the White Russian Dwarf.... long story short I fell in love with a robo hamster I named Quid. I know. Weird name. Anyway, I have Quid in a 64 QT tub (23x16x13in) and I was wondering if this is big enough for him? It seems big enough, but looks can be deceiving. And I also read that they were very active or “hyper”... and he doesn’t walk. He sprints. Like everywhere. Nonestop. He was out in his ball for like 30 minutes - maybe even longer like an hour or so and now he’s on his wheel (I got him the medium sized flying saucer) and he hasn’t really stopped running and it’s been like an hour and a half. Granted when I first brought him home he did take a nap but... from the Teddy’s I’m use to Quid is in a whole other ball park. I’m assuming this is normal for the species..?
Okay that’s all I was curious about, thanks a ton - Allie
RoboLover77 is offline   Reply With Quote