View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 07:53 AM  
tinewashere
Newborn Pup

Default Made the best hamster deal of my life two days ago!

I decided about a month ago that I wanted to get a hamster as I've been pet deprived for a few years now since I moved away from my parents and I want a little furry friend of my own. So I needed a cage! I looked through so many but decided on the Savic Hamster Heaven for various reasons. My plan was to put it on my christmas wishlist and just wait and see, maybe I'd get lucky.

Then, through a random google search looking for reviews, I found the Savic Sky Metro cage for sale in my town, an almost identical cage. I immediately wrote the seller, and went to pick it up on Wednesday - weird thing was that the seller only lived 2km away from me, like what are the odds?

In the end, because she had so many left over things she didn't need anymore, I got the cage, an almost full 60l bag of Carefresh bedding, extra Savic Metro tubes, a running disk and chinchilla sand, all for the price of 47 euros! She was so kind, just said she didn't need it anymore and the price didn't matter! I'm still so happy! I'm a student and I don't have that much money at the moment so I probably wasn't going to get a cage until after Christmas. But now I have good bedding, a cage, some extra tubes for toys, pretty much everything I need for a hamster for such a low price. It just made my week. I've spent a lot of time just staring at the cage the last few days because I didn't think I'd get it so soon. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to pick up my new furry friend next month as a Christmas gift to myself .
tinewashere is offline   Reply With Quote