View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 04:19 AM  
LuceMookandNeo
Newborn Pup

Question My first pet Male Syrian- I keep finding bloodied bedding

Hello everyone I’m new here and really need some advice. A few nights ago I found quite a bit of blood at the bottom of Neo’s cage, then when I removed his house there was more bedding that was blood stained. I got him out and checked him over and can’t see any signs of cuts or scrapes and there is no blood in his urine or poo.
After reading a few things online I took his wheel away so he could rest a night, I checked on him when I got back from work the next day and he seemed completely fine, took him out later that night and he was his normal self, investigating smells and had a run around in his ball.

Last night I find one piece of bedding with some dried blood on, he just seems very tired, didn’t want to run around as much and was a bit on edge.This morning I can see another piece of bloodied bedding which wasn’t there last night.

Any idea what I can do to help him? I can’t see anything on him that’s causing this bleeding and I’m worried about his health. He is my first ever pet and I want to give him the best life possible, I absolutely love him and I’m running out of ideas so that’s why I joined to share this as majority of stories about blood I found were about female Syrians.

I hope someone can help

LuceMookandNeo is offline   Reply With Quote