View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 05:00 PM  
DennisJones
Hamster Pup

Default Lara-Chibi, Dennis`s Big little sister!

Soooooooooooooo......

We have a new Hammyhamham, her name is Lara-Chibi and she is a Gray(maybe brown depending on lighting) Syrian Hamster. SHe is totally adorable and is really calm around humans.

She is also very very curious about the world and is quite content wandering around the house "Nom-testing" everything including our fingers

Big difference already though is her cycles, she peed a white pee today which had me and my wife in an absolute panick!! She is also clawing at her new habitat and chewing on EVERYTHING!!! Hopefully she calms down soon though and gets settled.

We have moved her and Dennis-Sama into a Detolf 50/50, dennis is settled but Lara escaped within minutes, tomorrow I will build a proper lid for her but for now we have a pane of glass stopping her from pulling herself out. A VERY strong hammyhamham she is!

Anyhoo`s, here is her wishing you all a seasons greetings courtesy of her my wife

And here is me and her getting aquainted

I am a complete newcomer to this, and these are only my own thoughts and opinions. I will take advice as should you from the more experienced members who will no doubt be around soon!
DennisJones is offline   Reply With Quote