View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 05:20 PM  
awesomedough
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Just got a male syrian and he's hiding in a tube...

Thanks all so much His name is simon, and just an hour ago i saw him running on his wheel for the first time! not sure about pics, they'll be a pain to upload ;P but ill try. he's a real sweetie and loves his scrambled eggs. Just gave him some to celebrate!
Also, yeah, lizzy, they handled him a bunch, but i just want to make sure he's fully comfortable with me, so im going to go through the whole training process. Unfortunately, a few nights ago i was being an idiot and accidentally dropped him! Luckily, he sustained no injuries and is better than ever! i gave him a couple of days, and he's already back to his normal self, often taking treats from me and freely wandering about his cage. Im so lucky to have found this forum, as it's possibly the kindest and best community i've ever spoken with, and i consider myself truly blessed with both an adorable, lovely little hammy, and an amazing community i feel i can share anything with.
P.S. the adoption centre was wood greens, and they gave us lots of tubes, a wheel, a chew, and tonnes of substrate that smelled like him free. They also gave us a perfect cage for 35 pounds, he was 10, and the carry cage was 2! An amazing place that i would recommend to anyone living near one.
awesomedough is offline   Reply With Quote