View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 05:53 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Pretty Miss Peach

Congrats on getting the lovely, mischievous Peach! She is a true beauty and I love her naughty, adorable expression. She sounds like tons of fun and I'm sure she will keep you and your family on your toes, too, lol. I'm glad that she wasn't harmed by eating the TV wire and didn't get lost in the car ride home. I'm sure it must have been a shocking surprise that she ate her way out of the carrier transport box in such a short time. She is a true explorer and will bring you lots and lots of great adventures I'm sure. I look forward to hearing about her and seeing more pics whenever you have the chance. Have fun with your darling Peach - she sure is quite peachy!!! Btw, Eros is thrilled and her ears perked straight up when I read all about Peach to her. She had a silly, amused, and naughty oh-so comical grin on her face as stared off into space. Uh-oh, I'm sure she is scheming about all the glorious, mischievous fun Peach and herself could get into if given the chance, lol.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 11-04-2017 at 05:59 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote