Thread: My sweetie
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 01:24 AM  
fuzzyfriendly
Newborn Pup

Default Re: My sweetie

Hello all, my snowball will celebrate her second birthday in a couple of weeks. She was born in mid/late November, so let's just say it's 22. 11 . If I made her a couple of days younger, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. That's almost a year in human years anyway . I got a carrot cake in mind. Although I think she would appreciate banana cake more .

I'm so happy she is doing ok. With her usual quirks that is. My hubby says she is also suffering from pms, because on some days she just wants to stay inside, have nothing to do with us and eat her version of chocolate (meal worms). Looking back a couple of months, I'm very happy she is doing ok now. I doubt flea treatment had anything to do with it to be honest. But in any case we went through that rough patch and are great now .

I think time change messed her up as well, her schedule of ideal play time has changed a bit and I'm still trying to figure out when she is most active. I got her a new wooden house to play in and I can't wait to give it a try. Photobucket obviously changed some rules, but I might make a video and put it on youtube. I need sunflower seeds. She hasn't had them for a while, so it will be a real treat.
fuzzyfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote