View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 01:38 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Souffle's Halloween Horrors

Happy Halloween to you and all your adorable pets! This thread is just too cute and always makes me laugh. I sure will miss it. I love all the latest photos on your last post. The first pic with Wally Walnut dressed up as a candle is just TOO FUNNY; I can't stop laughing!!!! The third pic with Hadrian and his ooh so silly hairstyle is just classic comedy - I think it has got to be the best Halloween hair E-V-E-R!!!!! His face is just precious and awfully silly, too! What a comediham!!! The fifth picture is absolutely gorgeous and the sheen on the coat is totally stunning!!! Each and every one of your photos of all your pets are just priceless and quite creative.

Oh, my! I just noticed your second posting so I'm adding an edit. More great pics - YIPPEE!!! WOW!!! That last pic in the second posting is just TOO amazing! I suppose Hadrian is now the ghost's twin with frightfully, silly hair. This one will keep me smiling and giggling the rest of the evening.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote