View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 12:05 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 31 Days of October

Thank you so very much for creating this lovely thread filled with so many amazing photos. I'm surely going to miss it, but luckily for us we have Pumpkin's amazing thread to keep us smiling and thoroughly entertained. Today's post has truly awesome and I love all of Pumpkin's photos with the uncarved pumpkin, outtakes, and carved pumpkin. The outtakes were especially hilarious, and Pumpkin with her carved pumpkin was truly adorable and oh so sweet. I think the "P" with the heart cutout was an absolutely perfect choice. It looks like Pumpkin enjoyed the fresh pumpkin seed. Aww, Pumpkin stealing the pumpkin's heart just like she stole all of ours - how precious and endearing!!! I love her cute stretch, too. She looks like she is having fun climbing out from the pumpkin, too. What a beauty and a total darling!

Happy Halloween, SKB and Pumpkin! Thanks for the helpful Halloween tips, Pumpkin; Eros has already made great use of all these tips, lol.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote