View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 07:37 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 31 Days of October

Oh, my! I am just catching up with yesterday's and today's posts. They are just absolutely hilarious! I just couldn't stop beaming and laughing with all of Pumpkin's cuteness and silliness and all of your hilarious commentary, too. I just love, LoVE, LOVE this thread and can't stop smiling. Pumpkin, you look so gorgeous and adorable in all of your photo shoots and your guide to trick or treating. I just love you so much and want to give you an extra special cuddle and kiss for making my day. Eros has also been sneaking around and taking quick glances at her reflection from the bin cage as she changes her expressions and paw positions when "I not looking", lol. I think she also got an early preview of your amazing and entertaining lesson. I just love to see all the excitement on your face as you spotted the trick or treat bucket packed full of delicious monkey nuts for your enjoyment - TOO CUTE!!! The right side photo of you mesmerized and concentrating on the apple is just priceless, too. I died out laughing at "Snow White and the Seven Dwarf Hamsters! with the enchanted poison apple". Perfect description for an amazing photo, SKB, just PERFECT!!! ....

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote