View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 06:55 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: cypher's photography.

Wow, these photos are jaw-dropping gorgeous!!!! I'm totally impressed with each and every one of them. They are truly amazing!!! I'm so thrilled for you that you were able to get a DSLR; I have always dreamed of getting one, too. With the DSLR's capabilities and your excellent eye for photography, you are sure to capture tons of artistic masterpieces just as you did here.

I love all of them. The robin looks so majestic perched up in the tree. I love all of the detain in the queen bee as she is foraging for the last bits of nectar. It is quite artistic looking. The poor carder bee just broke my heart; I do hope that he was able to find some warmth and gain some strength. He looks so sad all tuckered out on the very prickly borage bed. The detail on the hoverfly is amazing but a bit creepy, too. The tiny raindrops look like glistening, crystal orbs dancing suspended from the prickles of the borage. I believe that this must be my most favorite one of all. It is truly a work of art, and I love the play with light as well as color. I can't wait to see the other photos that you will be sharing with us. What an AMAZING thread, Cypher! You are truly talented!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote