View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 05:47 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

Oh, what happiness Pumpkin brings to my day just seeing her and hearing about all of her adventures with you. She is just so, SO cute and silly, too. I love that she is playing hide-n-seek with you and is quite the expert camouflager. What an impressive ham! Very sneaky hiding from us, Pumpkin; but Boo, I see you, too! You make me giggle so much. I love all of her pics, but the first one is especially precious. I just love how she is peeking out from behind the apple hang toy and you can see her eye looking straight into the camera to see if anyone has spotted her hideout. She also looks so cute with her cheeky grin. What a deservedly proud ham!

I love all of the DIY Halloween touches you have added to her palace. It looks amazing and truly festive. I'm sure Pumpkin enjoys having so many pumpkins in her cage. I am truly looking forward to seeing your darling's Halloween photo shoot and outtakes.

Psst, Pumpkin, it's me Eros! Mum showed me your latest camouflaging tricks and I am truly mesmerized with all of your incredible talent and expertise. You really are a pro at all things sneaky and will be a true asset to the spy team. I hope to see you tonight at HQ. I'm sure we will have tons and TONS of fun-filled adventures together. You are awesome!!! Love from your hampal Eros!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote