View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 09:43 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: 31 Days of October

Thank you ...

... souffle, I'm pleased that you have been liking all of my collages of my hamsters and reading about each of their individual characteristics. Also thank you again for letting me do this month - I'm really enjoying this opportunity to share some very special photos of my girls.

... Thin Lizzy, I'm happy that you have enjoyed seeing photos of Sherbet again, it is so nice sharing my favourite photos of her on here again. You have described her so perfectly. I've got some more really cute photos of her for tomorrow to!

... cypher, Sherbet thoroughly enjoyed her playtimes and was always so cheeky she often used to peer over or behind toys to make sure she wasn't been watched so she could do something naughty - like trying to chew a hole in my carpet or having a quick pee to! I love the photos from her birthday, I'm so fortunate we got to spend that very special day together and she did have so much fun!

... Serendipity7000, Sherbet used to pull some really funny face typical when I didn't have my camera to hand but her grooming photos do capture her very cheeky personality. I do also have lots of photos of my hamsters from behind or them a just a blur from them running away - I even have a few of Sherbet being very inquisitive of my camera.

... dreamtree1234, I didn't mind finding some photos to show you her marking better - I have quite a few of her from behind. As you will be able to see from these photos she has a small spot midway down her back and a series of them by her tail.

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote