View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 01:03 PM  
GhostsInSnow

Default Pairing Tulip: Attempt Number 2

After getting success this year (finally) and getting lots of Normal pups and some very odd Stripey pups, I decided to try my luck with spotties again. Spotties and Whites were the original focus I had for the hamstery anyway and I'm lacking spotty girls to breed from so I really need a litter.
In my breeding thread from a couple of months ago, I mentioned my dutch girl Tulip had been paired with Jack-Jack. Unfortunately, despite staying together for 6 weeks, no pups ever materialised. I don't know if it's Tulip, Jack-Jack, they're not compatible or if she just didn't want puppies at that time.
I decided to try her with Aspen this time around, he's a lovely chunky boy, generally wins Dom Spot class when I show him so seemed like the best lad to pair her with.
They've been together since Friday and there's been a bit of squeaking but nothing major so *fingers crossed* I'm really hoping this works as Tulip is the only girl I have that's able to be bred from now and I really really wants some Aspen puppies So watch this space
(I don't think I need to tell you which ham is which :P )
19866199_10154522804362680_1359721927_n.jpg
TinyTulip.jpg

GhostsInSnow is offline   Reply With Quote