View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 03:33 PM  
Spunkys_Owner
Newborn Pup

Smile Getting A Bin Cage?

Ay-oh, e-rybody (idk)
In just a week or so, it's going to be Spunky's 1-year anniversary! As in, it's going to be exactly one year since I bought Spunky. Of course I’ll buy him something new
The thing I really want to get him is a bin cage. The bin I want to get is a 110 quart bin. I don’t want to make one of the bin cages with the front wire doors, but I do want to have a mesh/screen lid. I don’t know how, though.
Maybe I can use a reptile lid by cutting a hole in the lid and somehow fixing the reptile lid to the plastic one.
So, the cage Spunky currently has has wire bars, and maybe I can use the side with the door and tape it down on top of the bin - that way, there’s a door, there’s ventilation, he can’t escape, and he can’t get at the tape since it’s outside the bin.
Anyways, since the new cage won’t have any bars, I think I’m going to get a water bottle holder and fasten it onto the cage by using velcro. I might order a free-standing water bottle holder from Amazon instead because then I can move it around when I clean the cage. If anyone knows how to make a (high quality) DIY water bottle holder, please tell me!
So that’s all I’m going to do Thanks for reading and please do tell me your opinion. Bye!

Last edited by Spunkys_Owner; 10-08-2017 at 03:35 PM. Reason: repeated words
Spunkys_Owner is offline   Reply With Quote