View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 07:00 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Does my hamster LOVE ME???

I think that you and your husband are both right. I'm sure she loves and trusts you; you seem to have a wonderful bond with one another and she thoroughly enjoys the attention. Of course with that being said, it also helps that she associates you with food, too, lol. By nature, hammies are extremely food driven so you being the main provider of food also makes her bond and love for you grow. Also just to reassure you, female hamsters definitely do tend to be extremely hyper and less inclined to just stay put for long sessions of cuddling. They will run around like crazy and then periodically come back for those more tender, snuggling moments. My female Syrian Eros usually loves to explore, but she also loves to cuddle and give me whisker kisses. It just depends on her particular mood at the time, lol. Every ham is unique and even the particular bonding experience with an individual ham will vary at times. Just know that she loves you in her own very special, hyper way.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote