View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 12:43 PM  
pinkneon
Pink Glittery Hamsters

Default Re: pinkneon's photography!

Hey guys!
Can you believe it's Septemeber already?! I have some photos for you all. These are from the August Bank Holiday weekend. My brother and his family came down to see me. Surprizingly it was a very hot and sunny day - I say surprizingly because most of the time it rains on a Bank Holiday!
My brother and his family arrived around 11:30am, and I popped to the supermarket to get some medicine - I was sick - whilst they went to this car boot sale in the car park where their car was. Then we went for some lunch, and went bowling. I am so incredibly bad at bowling, and my 4 year old niece even beat me! LOL I don't really have photos from the lunch or bowling, but I do from after.
After bowling we went for a walk along the Marina, and discovered they do these "pleasure trip" boat rides. I'm not the biggest fan of boats, but the sea looked calm so we decided to give it a go. All these photos were taken from the boat.

I've told you guys about the old West Pier before that burnt down. The boat went round the back of it, so got this photo. It was lovely seeing it from the back!

There were loads of other boats out that day!

And these were taken as we came back into where we got on the boat

(I'm sorry, this one has seagulls in, but I loved the way they were here. It was like they were having a meeting!)

It was a lovely day, and so lovely to see my family!
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote