View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 11:53 PM  
Nancy's Hamsters
ST's Hamstery

Default Re: ST's D-18 Litter

I just notice a Huge boo boo in the title of this thread as this is the D-17 litter unless I somehow found warp drive on the Wodent Wheel LOL could a Mod please correct the title to read ST's D-17 Litter.

At that Daraka decided she wanted Solar Eclipse pups and delivered a slew of pups in a not so great nest which since she was not due until the 22 when I went in to check on her and refill her water imagine my surprise seeing 9 pink Jellybeans just sitting there in a wide open and quite unorganized nest.

She had nursed them and all had well filled bellies, and I noticed she was still in labor having a strong contraction while stuffing her face with Veggie puff treats. That was at 10PM EST and by 1AM EST she was happily tending the litter had delivered the placentas and was cleaning the bums of 9 very lovely babies.

Though she is very bonded with me I left her be about her mothering business as she is a 1st time Mom but she comes down from very good caring Mothers so I have no doubt she will inherit that same attitude with her litter. Pics in 2 weeks.