View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 08:28 PM  
Nancy's Hamsters
ST's Hamstery

Default ST's D-17 Litter

This is a very exciting litter for me. The sire of the litter is a 7 generation pup bred here at ST's and he actually goes back to SBH Amaretto when he was bred to the Chocolate Female they named Stow Away and I named Swiss Miss. Swissy came from Misty Mountain Hamu in Michigan. Swissy lived out her matron days with ER Hamstery and saw her 2 year birthday and went to the bridge very gently while sleeping cuddling her Whimsee Croc which she adored but would never chew LOL.

ST's Chavivi is the son of ST's Khaluda, and ST's Chaviva. He is a Chocolate Yellow Also commonly called a Black eyed Honeyblack Het Polywhite SH.
Chavivi-8-2-17-a.JPG

The Dam is Hamster Tracks Daraka of ST's and is a 4th generation pup from St's Foma and ST's Cheri who I sold to Hamster Tracks. Daraka is the best of both hamsteries and is a Chocolate Tort Dominant Spot Het Poly White.

This breeding was done with the hopes of our first Chocolate/Chocolate Tort Homo Polywhite Ds offspring.

Daraka 5-17-17-b.JPG

Both parents have child proof temperaments and are a fair size. They both come down from long lived and healthy lines with excellent Mothering skills.

This was Daraka at just 11 days into gestation a bit miffed cause I had her in the temp bin while doing a final cage clean out in readiness for the 22nd and the next litter of the year for ST's.
Daraka day 11 of gestation-a.JPG

Daraka day 11 of gestation-b.JPG

Daraka day 11 of gestation-c.JPG

Anyone want to do the how many Pups are there inside guessing game?

I also would like to thank Brookside Hamstery for all the many hours assisting me in learning more about the Polywhite gene. They are very kind and super knowledged on many genes found in Syrians in the USA.

Last edited by souffle; 09-20-2017 at 06:52 AM. Reason: change number
Nancy's Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote