View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 08:03 PM  
Nancy's Hamsters
ST's Hamstery

Default Re: ST's C-17 litter

Well I know you all are used to lots of pics but the old PC that accommedates my camera is getting slower every use so I wait to upload for several weeks. I am very happy to learn Adar carries for Rust and his one son is amazing with a very nice head and he is a super cuddle bug. The Black boy is nice but not as nice as his brother. Since I am attempting to establish my Poly White gene both boys will be kept as both gained the Polywhite gene but only in Hetero. So on with the pups pictures at just 19 days old while in the extra bin while I cleaned out their cage which needed it after 2 long weeks of no cleaning.

Here is the Black male pup at 19 days
C-17 Litter-day 19-e-Black Male.JPG

and at 21 days
C-17 Litter-day 21-a-Black Male.JPG

The Chocolate Yellow Male at 19 days
C-17 Litter-day 19-c-ChocoYellow Male.JPG

and at 21 days
C-17 Litter-day 21-b-Chocolate Yellow Male.JPG

Though this pic is a bit out of focus(happens when you have a active 21 day old pup and a 9 year old taking the picture cause all he wanted to do in her hands is run in her hair and lick her ear LOL). However it shows his head quite nicely.
C-17 Litter-day 21-d-Chocolate Yellow Male.JPG

I will be doing at least another set of pics at 4 weeks old and then at 6 weeks then will move them to the Syrian page. No names yet but by next pictures they will have names.

Last edited by Nancy's Hamsters; 08-20-2017 at 07:04 AM.
Nancy's Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote