Thread: Cookie's Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 02:30 PM  
Happyhamster8
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Cookie's Thread

I have a short story that happened to me and I want to share it, so here it is:
Recently I decided it was time to spot clean Cookies cage. She burrows and sleeps in one part of her cage that doesn't have a lot of bedding so I added some to even it out with the rest of her cage. She really enjoyes it. Cookie wakes up at around 11 pm but this time she didn't and I waited and waited but she didin't come out. I got really worried and I just wanted check on her in her nest. To my surprise she wasn't there and she never changes the place where she sleeps and I started to gently go through bedding but I couldn't find her. I slowly started to take out the bedding from the cage(it took awhile) and I still couldn't find her. After I put everything how it was before and started to search in other part of her cage and I lifted her hay house and underneath was a pile of hay so I gently removed it and there she was. She's had that house in her cage for a month and never slept in it so it was the last place I thought she could be.
Cookie is ok but when that happened million things went through my mind cause she never does that. When I saw her I was so happy and realized how much I love her.
I know this isn't a really exiting story and sorry this post is so long.
Happyhamster8 is offline   Reply With Quote