View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 11:04 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: 31 days of August

Thanks everyone

AP such a sweet story about Wingy, I don't think you're mad at all I would have done the same thing, it is a shame she hurt her wing but it sounds as though she was a happy little thing while she lived!

I do have quite a lot of butterfly photos so I might post some more later in the month.

Now for another ham some of you will know but some won't, my surprise introduction to the joys of Chinese hams, Zephyr.
After Flynt had been with me for a while I thought it might be nice to have two hams so I went off to the P@H adoption centre in search of a Russian hybrid looking for a new home, didn't quite work out that way!
They had a Chinese ham, I had seen them online & thought it would be lovely to have one one day so had done some research & knew a bit about them but this was the first time I'd seen one for real.
I asked to have a look at her & she was soon climbing all over me then nestled into my shoulder & just clung there, I considered myself adopted at that point so little Zephyr came home with me & my addiction to chineseys was soon firmly established!

Hello HC!

hellodoor2.jpg

Is it play time?

hellodoor1.jpg

A very young & slightly timid Zephyr.

young1.jpg

Retrieving the seeds Mum hid in her whimzee.

toothbrush2.jpg

Or the lazy way, out of Mums hand

treats.jpg
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote