View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 09:31 AM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Default Re: Robo chewing flying saucer!

If you had it in the bedding originally I'd put it back. My past robo chewed her flying saucer & made nests underneath. Alot of hamsters make nests under their flying saucers. I don't understand how they breath but they do. As far as swallowing pieces, I don't believe I was worried about Latte chewing. Actually I didn't even wonder about it. I think it's normal behavior, you might have to reposition the wheel so she can run on it at night as it gets dislodged cause of the nest underneath. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

The Wodent Wheel Jr is perfect for robos, they love the little holes on the front panel. The Silent Runner is a good wheel but not for robos IMO The holes on the front panel are big. I'd recommend it for any other dwarf species but not robos.

Madison will leap on the back of my hand when I have to reposition it. She even went to bite me if I mess with her beloved Wodent wheel. But she's blind now so I can't blame her for leaping & biting. She only did this once, now I know to work around her

Last edited by Cinnamon Bear; 08-07-2017 at 09:51 AM.
Cinnamon Bear is offline   Reply With Quote