View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 12:40 PM  
SunnyOy
Hamster Pup

Question Myachick and Dumpling Say Hi to You!!

Hi, I am the owner of my two Syrian Hamsters and this is my first post in our community!

They are around 3.5 months old and they are brothers. I bought Myachick when he was 4 weeks old and I have spent a lot of time with him already. Dumpling, I bought him when he was 2.5 months old and he appears a bit unfamiliar with me compared to Myachick.

They are both cute and smart. Myachick was sleeping in my pocket daily when he was young and he is extremely gentile towards me. Dumpling is a cute little guy who is a bit shy and whenever I rub his belly he uses his front paw to push my finger away.

There are a few questions I am a bit concerned about them:
1. Myachick feels extremely soft when I touch him, feels like he does not have strong ribs, is it normal? (his behavior appears normal)
2. Dumpling keeps biting the cage bar and hair on his nose is ripped off. Though skin is not affected, I am still concerned. Is there any way to prevent him from bitting it?
3. Recently, they are grooming their penis when they wake up, is it normal? Should I find girlfriends for them?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2044.JPG (105.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg (163.4 KB, 31 views)
SunnyOy is offline   Reply With Quote