View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 08:51 AM  
Angelisodaa
Newborn Pup

Talking Hamsters visiting my dreams

Ive always had very vivid dreams, i always have all my 5 senses when im dreaming. A couple of times a hamster has come to visit me in my sleep. I have 2 kinda crazy stories so here you go.

When i was in 5th grade we had a class pet hamster named honeybooboo because her fur was "blonde" and so was honeybooboo's. I took care of her the most (even more than the teacher) i always fed her, cleaned her cage, took her home for almsot every weekend and for every holiday. I even got to take her home over summer vacation that year and our bond grew very very strong, but after summer was over we had to give her back to the teacher. A few months later i had a dream where she kept following me everywhere and she could talk to me. Then we went to our backyard and she floated off into the sky and said "goodbye". The next day i found out she had died. The same night i had the dream was the same night she died. Isnt that crazy? When i had this dream i wasnt even aware she was gone. its like her hamster soul came to my dream specifically to tell me goodbye before she made her trip to the rainbow bridge.

The next story is less depressing and is about my current hamster that i own, bambi. I love her so much. Last night i had a dream where i went on a trip to the philippines so i put a gopro on bambi. The dream followed where bambi went. While i was in the philippines, she stuffed her cheeks with walnuts and lettuce and escaped her cage to go to the airport. She got on a plane and sat in a seat. No one questioned her, bambi was treated as if she was a regular guest. When she got off the plane she was in africa and proceeded to shove the food out of her cheeks and distribute it to Starving Children. I have no idea what this dream meant.

Thats all hope you guys enjoyed lol

Last edited by Angelisodaa; 08-05-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Angelisodaa is offline   Reply With Quote