View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 02:34 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Meet Ghost-The Ghost Files

Evening folks of HC,

Ghosts taming is going very slowly, he is still very skitterish around me though that doesn't surprise me as he is only about 10 weeks old, what I have noticed is that once he is in his wheel he becomes totally obsessed with it, he will only come out briefly for a quick nibble of something then straight back in.

Obviously I don't want to cause him stress or freak him out even, once he is up before he goes into his wheel he seems quite amiable.

He gets up at approx. 21.30 and is still going strong when I get up at 05.00 which seems to be his cue to go to bed...

I tried him with a cherry tonight which he seemed to like as well as his apple, he has had veggies the last couple of days, these are peas, sweetcorn, green beans and carrot, though his favourite seems to be fresh broccoli.

Any ideas are welcome, I'm not sure as to take the wheel out before taming and put it back in once a session is finished so acting as a reward....
Hamster Psychology...?
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote