Thread: RatsRatsRats!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 02:02 PM  
hrl20100
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: RatsRatsRats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtree1234 View Post
Wow, congrats on adopting 7 more gorgeous rats to add to your rat family! They are all so lovely, and I can definitely understand why you needed to give them their forever home. I am utterly heartbroken that they had to endure such a horrific experience. Luckily, they were rescued by a wonderful person who cared for them and passed them on to your loving home. Now they can have stability and be showered with all of the tender loving care and attention that they so deserve. Thank goodness for you and your truly magnificent heart. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to your family of 19 rats, and I applaud your devotion to change the so many lives for the better. They are all so gorgeous and full of personality, and I love them all. Hugs to you for making the world a much better place. I look forward to seeing the updates on their progress, reading about their funny adventures, and seeing lots more pics whenever possible.
Aw thankyou so much for your kind words! Its certainly hard work, but 100% worth it! They have come on so far already, they all run up to me when I open the door of the cage-now keeping 13 hyper girls all in a cage when the doors are open? Now thats difficult!