View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 12:04 PM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Default Playpen arrived today, Yay!

I've never owned a playpen before today. I hope I can use a tablecloth that is easy to wipe down in between hamsters.

I bought it mostly for Heaven (Syrian), but also for Dakota (Russian) & Lilyanna (WW hybrid). I don't think the robos or Melody (chinese) would appreciate it. Chloe might?

I would have to wake Lilyanna (WW hybrid) up to get her in it & she doesn't walk into a cup. I rarely see her but when it's 9:00 at night think I should wake her regularly for the playpen?

At the rate Melody (chinese) is going, she might never be tamed. I don't want to overwhelm her with a scary taming bin or play pen when she bites me if I leave my hand in her cage after the treats are gone.

Here's my dilemma, I don't want them sharing scents & urinating on my carpet. So...
1. Use wipeable table cloth (might be slippery for them)?
2. Buy 3 fleece blankets for Heaven, Dakota & Lilyanna

More questions
1. Leave Melody alone in her cage & not tame her, as she clearly doesn't crave human companionship
2. Should I wake Lilyanna at night to put her in the play pen as I see her rarely.

The 2 hybrids aren't tamed yet. Dakota has cage agression. She just about bit through my fingernail a couple days ago

Thus the play pen, Heaven will love it too
Thanks for any advise on playpen use.
Can they share toys? Don't really want them sharing DNA
If the hybrids urinate on the tablecloth I can test their urine which would be a plus.
Cinnamon Bear is offline   Reply With Quote