Thread: Pippins thread
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 01:59 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Pippins thread

I have buried Miss Pip under our Jasmine Bush tonight wrapped in tissue, so when the Jasmine flowers in spring I will remember her with fond thoughts..
I am much more composed, what I wrote earlier seems jumbled and daft but I had tears running down this old face and my glasses where getting a bit steamed up
I have had to keep my self busy and have cleaned out Pip's cage and washed the things that are washable, the more personal things to Pip I have thrown away.
I am so numb, I keep looking up at her cage expecting to see her looking at me as she always has done.
I am assuming that she had a heart attack there seemed no signs of stress, though her nose lips etc had clear signs of cyanosis, it must have happened this afternoon as she had used her toilet as the sand was still damp.
On Pip's insta account she has had many lovely messages so far, she reached out to so many folk with her crazy antics, videos and above all her expressive face in her photos..
With so many photos I am going to make a photo book of her as a permanent reminder.