Thread: 31 Days of July
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 02:08 PM  
Amber_x
Hamster Pup

Default Re: 31 Days of July

That's what I thought Drago, I just didn't trust my guess!

Today I'm going to introduce some of the horses at the yard I ride and work at. I'll post more about them later on but I've had a few technical problems today so don't really want to re-type what I was going to post for a third time!

The first picture is of a horse called Blaze. She was the first horse that I rode at my stables and was very sweet, but she was sadly put to sleep last year after being ill for a while. The next photo is of Treacle. I rode him for about a year after I lost my confidence at another yard and he really helped me get it back, even if he is very lazy! The third horse is Bertie. I moved onto him after someone in my lesson who was riding Blaze started riding Treacle and although he was lovely, he was quite easy to ride so I moved onto Bobby, who I am still riding now. The last two pictures are of him. He is very grumpy, can be lazy and has days where he decides he is scared of everything but I love him anyway!

Sorry for the short post, it was longer before my computer crashed and made me re-write it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1375.JPG (1.82 MB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1309.JPG (2.73 MB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1329.JPG (2.96 MB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1304.JPG (970.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1363.JPG (1.72 MB, 12 views)
Amber_x is offline   Reply With Quote