View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 10:24 AM  
Scarlett Empress
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: Doing some stuff with a Knuff

Thank you CMB! She was more interested in wriggling underneath things when I was watching last night - but I know she climbed on the shelves during the night as I put treats on them and they were all gone this morning!

Thank you SKB! They do make her cage look a bit smarter - don't suppose that will last! Here are the dowels I got - Access Denied - hmm will save cypher's link too! And yes ratrations for the birch discs - the first lot I bought were nice and smooth, but the second lot were much rougher! So I asked my Dad to sand them. I stuck some bits from a P@H wooden toy between some of them to add height.

Thanks cypher! I had a few different ideas about how I could arrange the shelves, if I was doing a whole new cage, but didn't want to stray too far from what Marty had before! I am fairly sure I saw some birch discs on etsy once, but couldn't find them again.

Oh that's a shame that's a USA website kitty629 but hopefully will be useful to a lot of people in the USA!

I hope I will see Marty climbing on the shelves tonight, just so I can see how it all works for her! She seemed to find her hyacinth tunnel the most exciting thing last night - she's had it in her cage for ages and only ever stuffed it wit Fitch before now, but all of a sudden, with new shelves to explore, the tunnel was the most amazing toy ever...

RIP Smokey and Marty McVitie xxx never forgotten
Scarlett Empress is offline   Reply With Quote